Christmas may only be a week away but that doesn’t mean that the holiday parties are almost over! We still have the weekend and Christmas Eve and Day! If you’re struggling with what to wear this weekend into next week I have 10 festive dress ideas that have you covered no matter the occasion!
The first 5 dresses are perfect for those more formal holiday parties and events. I made sure to include dresses in shades other than red or green. And dresses number 4 and 5 are a bit more casual and could be worn multiple times.
- Leith Long Sleeve Deep V-Neck Midi Dress
- Bardot Pierre Lace Dress
- Fraiche by J Velvet Midi Dress
- Eliza J Bloused Sleeve Shift Dress
- Socialite Long Sleeve V-Neck Lace Dress
For those more casual events but you still wanna rock a dress the next five are perfect! You can’t go wrong with a cozy sweater dress or a shirt dress!
- Bardot Tash Sweater Dress
- BP. Mock Neck Sweater Dress
- Eliza J Cable Sleeve Sweater Dress
- Express Plaid Button Up Shirt Dress
- Topshop Bubble Satin Wrap Dress
Which dresses are your favorite? Are you getting dressed up for the holidays! Let me know in the comments!