I can’t believe that it’s almost time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019! What is the Nordstrom Anniversary sale you ask? Unlike most sales that place discounts on merchandise that is going to be out of season, this sale is offering steep discounts on brand new items for the fall and winter! I personally love to shop the Nordstrom sale for basic pieces that I know I am going to need for the upcoming season. It’s so easy to just spend your hard-earned money on a bunch of pieces during this sale but I think it’s important to make a budget and stick to it.
Click here for my picks throughout the sale and here for updates on Like.to.Know
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Dates
Early Access starts July 12 at 12:30 PM for Nordstrom cardholders
- July 12-July 18: Early Access Only
- July 19-August 4: Public Access Begins
- August 5: Prices go back up to regular retail price!
Right now, new cardholders can get a $60 bonus Note (as in, $60 to spend at Nordstrom!) when opening a new account through July 10.
Benefits of Becoming a Nordstrom Card Holder
- Personal triple points days to rack up points faster
- Earn points on money spent at Nordstrom Rack, Trunk Club HauteLook
- Early Access to the Nsale
- Insider benefits from The Nordy Club like alterations credits, and invite-only parties
July 19th Beauty Bash in stores
Get free samples, beauty advice from experts, gifts with purchase and more!
Tips for Spending During the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Scan your wardrobe
- Make a list of basics that you need to complete your wardrobe or any pieces that need to be replaced
- Set your budget and stick to it!
- Scan the catalog and make a list of items that you need (keyword being need not want)
- Scan the catalog again and make a list of items that you want (trendy pieces or something fun to treat yourself)
- Narrow down the list and decide what you will give you the most band for your buck!
- Shop online or in stores (personally, I like to go online first and then hit up the stores to fill in the gaps or make returns!)
- If it’s in your budget pick out a few trendy fun pieces to add a little dazzle to your wardrobe!
- Follow me and your favorite bloggers on Like.to.Know it for outfit inspo!