Trying out the FabFitFun subscription service
Subscription boxes like FabFitFun and Yogi Surprise have been popular for quite some time. But for some reason, I have never tried out a subscription service. Well, that is all behind me since I signed up for not one but two services! FabFitFun and Yogi Surprise!
I have been seeing the FabFitFun subscription box all over the internet for a while now and I have been very curious as to whether or not this box was worth the money. I finally gave in and decided to try it out for myself!
The price of the box is $49.99. You get a box four times a year (as the seasons change) or you can purchase yearly for $179.99 which will save you $20. I originally wanted to order in time for the fall box but they were sold out so I had to get the welcome box. The welcome box is filled with $253 of FabFitFun’s most popular items. I opted to just try out one box for now and I was lucky enough to have a coupon code for $10 off!
FabFitFun box details
- Flawless Skin Fluid. A lightweight moisturizer that smooths and visibly correct uneven skin tone.
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Shampoo Invisible Spray. Spray at your roots to add volume and cleanse your hair without washing.
- Ofra brush #11 eyeshadow brush and #20 concealer brush. I have never heard of this brand before but the brushes feel so soft and luxurious! I can’t wait to try them out!
- Lather AHA Hand Cream with Evening Primrose. Hand cream that contains alpha hydroxy acids to help cell renewal and minimize the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
- Jook & Nona Tag Necklace. Made of 18K gold-plated stainless steel and engraved with a positive word! I got the word happy. I love this necklace for layering with other pieces or wearing on it’s own.
- Hisy Battery Charger. Has a lithium ion battery for charging strength and can give one full charge for most mobile phones. This is so useful to have if you are out all day and have no way of charging your phone.
- Summer & Rose Yoga Towel. I have always wanted a yoga towel and was so excited to receive this in the welcome box. It is a nice size and lays perfectly over my yoga mat.
- PopChips (not pictured). OK soooo I kinda ate this one before I took any of the photos. I’m sorry I just couldn’t resist!
I really enjoyed this box and the variety of things that came in it. It was a surprise to see how many pricey items were in the box. I’m talking $39.00 for the moisturizer alone! I have been hesitant to try out subscription boxes in the past because I wasn’t sure they were worth the price. In the end I decided that the FabFitFun box is worth every penny. Since this box was so good I think that I am going to give in to the yearly subscription. It’s a fun way to try out some new products and it won’t break the bank. What do you think? Do you enjoy subscription boxes andif so which ones are your favorite?
**Stay tuned for my review on the Yogi Surprise subscription box!