If you have been reading the blog then you know that I love a good off the shoulder top for spring and summer. On a recent post, I talked about how these tops have made a comeback in a huge way and how I like to style them. I was browsing Polyvore and I couldn’t help but check out a few more off the shoulder tops! I think a few of these will be making their way into my closet very soon! The best part is all of these tops are under $30
5 Off the Shoulder Tops Under $30
1. Off-the-shoulder Satin Blouse $29.99 at H&M – I have been crushing on blush pink all spring so I had to add this top to the list! I just love how it is a looser fit and it gives you a flowy feminine vibe.
2. White Black Off the Shoulder Floral Blouse $15 at Make Me Chic – I love this blouse for the cinched waist and the pretty black flowers. The detail at the waist almost makes it look like a peplum top which I usually find very flattering. The structuredness of this top paired along with the black flowers gives it a sophisticated feel. You can dress it up for special occasions or wear with jeans for a more casual affair.
3. Yellow Frilled Pleated Off The Shoulder Top $16 from The Romwe – Have any of you purchased clothes from The Romwe? They have so many cute inexpensive clothes and I am wondering what the quality is like! In any case, I am loving this yell frilly off the shoulder top. The bright color is right up my alley and is perfect for summertime!
4. Tropical Print Off Shoulder Butterfly Sleeve Top Green $23 at Zaful – This top makes me wish I was on a tropical island sitting back eating pineapple with my toes in the sand. This top is so bright and fun it needs to make its way to my closet asap!
5. Yellow Pom Pom Trim Ruffle Off The Shoulder Top $12 at Romwe – How fun is this mustard yellow top? It kinda has a Spanish vibe going on and I could totally see wearing it with a white flowy skirt.
Which tops are your favorite? Have you gotten into the trend yet? Let me know on Instagram or in the comments below!